The Student News Site of Alexandria City High School

Theogony

Theogony

Theogony

BREAKING: ACHS to be new Bachelor Mansion

Next season’s Bachelor is ready to find his forever bride; what better place to do that than ACHS?

The ACHS community is thrilled to announce that our school will be used as the mansion in next year’s season of The Bachelor. As this year’s season comes to a close, Bachelor producers are pleased with the success of the show, but ready for a change. Attracted to our large campus and esteemed, hallowed halls, producers were immediately sold on ACHS to be the new Bachelor Mansion. 

Rather than arriving in a limo, all women must park in the Chinquapin circle and walk to door #36 for their highly anticipated first impressions. We put safety first for our students here at ACHS, and we’ll treat our Bachelor and his 30 competing women with no less care. All women must walk through the metal detectors before meeting the Bachelor, and of course scan using the Minga app upon entry (Screenshots will not be permitted). Following every Rose Ceremony, the school activity bus will be parked outside of door #1 to pick up any women who are sent home. 

Every episode of previous seasons of the Bachelor usually features fun group dates. However, we here at ACHS have decided to put our own spin on that tradition and split the group dates into A dates, B dates, C dates, and D dates. This allows for the Bachelor to have more intimate and intentional interactions with his potential fiances. 

ACHS harbors countless romantic date opportunities, whether it’s a lovely game of dodgeball in our gymnasium or a stargazing one-on-one in the planetarium. The Bachelor could even have his very own High School Musical moment with a date up on the school’s rooftop garden. Plus, the beloved Remember the Titans movie will be playing on a loop in the auditorium whenever he wants to pull his girl of choice for an intimate movie night. If he’s feeling indulgent, Mr. Bachelor could even walk his date over to the Bradlee Shopping Center, where the pair can dine at the popular yet tasteful McDonald’s. 

Another exciting aspect of this year’s ACHS Bachelor is the opportunities for Titan students to contribute. Our TV Media crew plans to help with the filming and production of the show and our Mental Health Matters club has agreed to counsel with the women when drama goes down. Also, rest assured that a play written by Yahney-Marie Sangaré will be put on by the end of the year reenacting everything that airs throughout the season. 

Although some have expressed concerns regarding repetitive bomb threats at ACHS and how that may affect the integrity of the show, we assure you that the threats will do nothing but deepen connections and increase drama for the series. And if you’re worried about how petty drama and fighting will affect the condition of our school, have no fear. These ACHS walls are no strangers to fights. Plus, the Teen Wellness Clinic will be open throughout the show with medical officials ready to hand out ice packets/Band-Aids when needed. 

Once the season comes to a close and the Bachelor is ready to get down on one knee, he has an array of scenic proposal spots to choose from. Does he want the rustic yet charming rotunda to surround them when he pops the question? How about our home football field where (At some point, they say) our team got a big win? Or, if he wants to really go all out, he could opt for the Titan Cafeteria in all of its epicurean glory. 

Bachelor Nation and the ACHS Community expect mutual benefits and prosperity from the upcoming season and are excited to see how our school will enhance an already remarkable show. The Bachelor will stand next to the classic Remember the Titans film as being another iconic American story with a Titan twist. Applications are now open for any women who can see a future with the ACHS Bachelor– stay tuned to see who he picks!

View Comments (1)
Donate to Theogony
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Alexandria City High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.